Book online in my Flickr account.
Or You can See it on WordPress Here
This book got published 2,525 copies.
The money were from kind people who donate for the poor children.
The cost that they play was only for the publisher, not for the author.
At first, we talked to the publisher, if we needed to published 2,000 copies. At that number, the price was 12 baths per a copy. (It is about $0.25-0.30) The following agreement is 2,500 copies with the price 10 bath per a copy. (It is $0.20-0.25) The publisher was also kind for us, too. They gave us extra 25 books.
How the books go?!
– They already went to 10 schools in Nakorn Prathom.
– One of kind people give them to the Foundation for Handicapped Children.
– They went to some schools of government, that the children did not have to pay for the semester. (The government also helps the poor.)
– They went to the temples in Nonthaburi which had the school for poor children.
– We also let Mahidol Wittayanusorn school brought them to the poor school on the mountain.
In the last week of the summer vacation, I enjoy looking at the smile of the children. I was happy.
This price seems very cheap for the American or European. You may need to donate, but I just do not know how to tranfer the money oversea. Additional, in the first page inside the book, it says, “For Charity only, and Not for Sale”
These are the list of people who donate for these 2,500 copies.
Maleerat Littisorn and family
The spelling may be not correct. the correct spelling is on the link below. (And on the back cover of every copies.)
Sample photos of the copies.
Story : Ratajit, Sw Eden
Drawing : Sw Eden
Translate : Ratajit, Sw Eden, Ladda
Book Arrangment : V Interprint
Filed under Uncategorized
Tagged as book, charity, cobra, dinosaur, ken, pink cobra, project, serpent, snake, tusk, tuskty and pink cobra